Friday, October 26, 2012

About me..me..me..at me pa rin..

I am Elsa D. Alnas, I am from Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, the place where I grew up and have studied from Elementary to college. I had took up Bachelor Of Science in Commerce majored in Accounting. I graduated May 1983. I have worked at Pacman\'s Burger Station in Caloocan City as Cashier/ Supervisor for 6 months year (April 1984 to Oct. 1984) and 6 months also in Rustan's Supermarket, In., - Harrison Plaza as Salesclerk (Nov. 1984 to April 1985) and 9 years At National Book Store, Inc., - Quezon Avenue Branch as Salesclerk, then promoted as Data Encoder and I resigned with a position of Cashier May 1994. I have tendered my resignation to take care my children. For almost 14 years I was a full time house keeper for my family. Then when my two teenagers now are now grown up I was recruited to join Philam Life Insurance Company as a Insurance Agent. My whole family are clients of Philam Life Insurance Company. I was a client turned as Agent. While I was an Insurance Agent I joined also Profriends Company as a Sales Agent in the Real Estates. I did not concentrate in Profriends Company but joined also other real estates company like DMCI and Century Properties International. I am also an active volunteer usher of El Shaddai-DWXI Prayer Partners International In.,


No comments:

Post a Comment