Thursday, November 1, 2012

My baby now turned to a lady

How I missed the days when she was still a baby. She was so cute little baby. I could still remember how she cries when she is hungry. My cousin asked me, "Why she cries as if a little lamb?" Her weight was 3000lbs and I delivered her via  CS.. my major operation  ever. After my operation , my ob-gyne advise my husband that I should have a blood transfusion due that I have loss lots of  blood. I was rushed at Children's Medical Center, Banaue St., Quezon City, November 9, 1994 @ 1am. Before going to the hospital I have to call my ob-gyne Dra. Laila Barona at Quezon City. She was shocked  and asked me, "How come you are pregnant and you did not have a pre-natal check-up with me?" So, I have to explain to her in the phone that  we no longer stay in the city and that we moved in the province since I have resigned from my job as a cashier at National Book Store, Inc. - Quezon Avenue Branch. With more interviews from the phone off we go to the hospital. I was rush immediately to the operating room. In the operating room they have to put a pail below the operating bed because more blood are coming out from where my baby  will be coming out. My case was what they call in medical term as "placenta prebia"... naunang pumutok yung placenta ko.


This was her high school graduation photo.





This is her now four months before her 18th birthday on November 9, 2012. Shw would not be celebrating her birthday with a big party but instead she will be going to Hongkong  as her birthday gift . Enjoy your trip my darling princes. Though you will grow or increase in age you will still be my precious princes. I love you AMDA.... my very loving AMDA.... my Aleessa Marie Driza Alnas.

No comments:

Post a Comment